Click column header to sort
- Communicate with businesses and third parties via the telephone and written correspondence.
- At times, engage in necessary activities such as phone calls, internet searches, third party report reviews, etc., in order to obtain reliable location information to communicate with business debtors.
- Maintain minimum account work standards as assigned by Management.
- Understand and follow Federal and State laws, company policies and procedures and client requirements with regards to account resolution efforts.
- Where applicable, review incoming business correspondence and respond in a timely manner.
- Track and report productivity results.
- Meet or exceed assigned daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Document all business contact attempts and the results of all business contacts, as well as the status of resolution efforts.
- Be punctual and meet all work scheduling requirements.
- Must successfully pass ALL required testing.
- Must be able to handle the stress of working in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Perform other related activities as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Determine when settlement options may be appropriate and work within established parameters, or communicate such to Manager.
- Determine whether it is in the best interest of the company to close and return an account to our clients.
As a Collector, you must be energetic, assertive, charismatic and able to easily handle rejection. You must also be ambitious, driven and assertive. This position requires excellent verbal interpersonal negotiation communication skills. You must also be highly detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task.
The Customer Care Specialist is accountable for taking incoming calls, making outbound calls, processing emails, and/or responding via chat for 1st Party customer care accounts. These accounts cover various lines of business. The Customer Care Specialist acts as a liaison, provides information, and resolves any issues or concerns that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The goal is to ensure excellent customer service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently and effectively manage a large amount of incoming calls
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries via email and/or chat
- Make outbound calls as necessary to address and/or follow up on client inquiries/issues
- Provide valid and accurate information to customers with the resources and tools provided
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies of Windham and their clients
- Reinforce high customer service standards to maintain excellent customer satisfaction
- Handle all methods of communication in a transparent manner.
- Other duties as required
Senior Staff Accountant will be responsible for the general ledger accounting, monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts, preparing monthly journal entries, review of sales tax returns, preparing standard and specialized financial reports (e.g., balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, monthly closing reports, financial analysis, prepare consolidating schedules) and assist with reconciliation as well as various other accounting duties.
- Assists in the financial classification of transactions in accordance with GAAP. Ensure accurate and timely close process through preparation or review of monthly close schedule, journal entries, schedules and reconciliations.
- Assist in month-end and year-end financial closes.
- Supports Accounts payable process as necessary to ensure proper reviews, approvals, and system posting, and processing of check runs/ach/wires. Analyzes and reconciles monthly. Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Recommend new procedures, instructions, and system modifications to improve the efficiency, timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of financial accounting systems; liaise with other departments and ensure knowledge transfer and updates to staff regarding new developments and policies.
- Assist with year-end audit and tax work papers, including responding to internal and external audit requests and inquiries
- Provide backup to payroll
- Fixed Asset maintenance
- Advanced knowledge of Excel inclusive to pivot tables, macros, and complex formulas
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel
- More than 3 years’ experience with general ledger, reconciliations, financial analysis, and auditing experience.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of GAAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Organized and detail-oriented