ProCo, a Windham Professionals company, with its campus headquarters in beautiful Salem, NH is hiring experienced Account Specialists for Collections for our Aston, PA location. Windham is not your average accounts receivable management and customer care firm. Windham was built over 36 years ago and is a place where you will find great people, a collaborative work environment, a fun and exciting culture filled with employee engagement activities, and the room to grow your career as far as your talent and ambition will take you.
We are currently looking for energetic, enthusiastic Collectors (Account Specialists), driven by goals and achieving results.
As an Account Specialist, you will locate and interact with consumers to resolve delinquent or defaulted account balances owed to our clients. This includes gathering and assessing consumer financial information and explaining repayment alternatives made available by the client. The Account Specialist also seeks to prevent complaints by investigating consumer concerns and performs all job duties within the guidelines of federal and state law and Company policy.
If you are an experienced debt collection professional who is looking for a job with a stable and established company, or if you are new to the field but have excellent customer service skills, come join ProCo, a Windham Professionals company!
Why work at ProCo, a Windham Professionals company? Top benefits include:
Here is what we are looking for in you:
- Communicate via the telephone, with consumers and third parties.
- Obtain and review consumer financial circumstances, determine ability to repay and assist in account resolution, including application of all available payment options.
- Obtain, document and safeguard consumer payment information to include individual and/or recurring check, debit and credit card information to support account resolution.
- Engage in activities (phone calls, internet searches, third party report reviews, etc.) necessary to obtain reliable location information for consumers and assess the accuracy of information obtained.
- Determine when involuntary repayment options (e.g. AWG or Litigation) may be appropriate – supervisor review.
- Locate and monitor past due accounts using computers and a variety of automated systems.
- Maintain minimum account work standards as assigned by Management.
- Understand and follow federal and state laws, company policies and procedures and client requirements with regards to account resolution efforts.
- Where applicable, review incoming consumer correspondence and respond in a timely manner.
- Track and report productivity results.
- Meet or exceed assigned daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Inform consumers of any documentation needed to support specific debt resolution alternatives and manage the process of document completion and return.
- Document all consumer contact attempts and the results of all consumer contacts as well as the status of resolution efforts.
- Be punctual and meet all work scheduling requirements to including day, late nights, and/or weekend shifts.
- Must be able to pass ALL required testing.
- Must be able to handle stress of working in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
As an Account Specialist, you must be energetic, assertive, charismatic and able to easily handle rejection. You must also be ambitious, driven and assertive. This position requires excellent verbal interpersonal negotiation communication skills. You must also be highly detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
A fun and exciting environment where creativity, achievement, and mutual respect are recognized
An engaged workforce where diversity is appreciated
A focus on ease, simplicity and wellness with our online Live Health
Competitive compensation package
A place where we help our employees make their dreams come true
We encourage an active lifestyle with an annual fitness membership reimbursement option
Awesome company events for you and your family
Employee driven charitable and community outreach
Fun, team-focused work environment where appreciation and recognition are key
If you are looking to thrive in a challenging, fast paced, growth oriented environment, consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class business services organization.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet. #CB