Here’s what we are looking for in you:
- 3 years of Customer Care supervisory call center experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience leading email customer support teams.
- Experience and/or interest in Anime or computer animations a definite plus.
- Ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be focused, energetic, and complete assignments and commitments timely.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Teamwork and organizational skills are critical.
- Ability to handle confidential material with discretion.
- A motivated self-starter with ability and willingness to be flexible, and meet deadlines without prompting.
- Comfortable receiving and responding to emails and promoting a company brand.
- Social media navigation skills.
- Ability to understand customer objections and modify approach accordingly.
- Computer savvy with ability to multi-task and navigate the computer.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
A fun and exciting environment where creativity, achievement, and mutual respect are recognized
An engaged workforce where diversity is appreciated
A focus on ease, simplicity and wellness with our online Live Health
Competitive compensation package to include sales commission
A place where we help our employees make their dreams come true – check out one of our cool initiatives
We encourage an active lifestyle with an annual fitness membership reimbursement option
Awesome company events for you and your family
Employee driven charitable and community outreach
Fun, team-focused work environment where appreciation and recognition are key
If you are looking to thrive in a challenging, fast paced, growth oriented environment, consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class business services organization.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.
Please apply@ www.windhampros.com – Careers