- High school diploma or GED required, some college a plus
- Ability to identify developing problems and take immediate corrective actions as needed
- Ability to organize information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented aptitude
- Strong organizational / time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with clients, peers, other departments, and management
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
Knowledgeable in Excel and Microsoft Office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.